Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Tithe thyself, first off


Hello!

The best gift that we can give to God is ... ourselves!

If I want to have a productive day; I tithe myself, first and foremost! In praise, and worship. In reading, meditating on, and speaking the Word. In listening to Him, and journaling...

There is something poignant about seeking the Lord during the wee hours of the morning. It is a quiet, and peaceful time. "My voice shall thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up [Psalm 5:3 KJV]." "Awake, my soul! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn [Psalm 57:8 NIV]." Not only will we awaken ourselves, we will summon the Lord God Almighty to work on our behalves, and call forth the day that we desire! 

We may not always get to say or do everything that we want to with God early on in the mornings, but the Holy Spirit + our spirit will work together in tandem throughout the day. The words of our mouth will not only shape the day to come, but they will shape the weeks, months and even the years to come! "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof [Proverbs 18:21 KJV]." Speak the promises, day in and day out, written and revealed! They will come forth! As pure gold!   

Fast forward to the new covenant, or the New Testament. Upon close inspection, not only did the apostles get IT, they took IT to another level, and they were able to turn the world upside down for Christ! Read *The Fellowship of the Believers in Acts 2:42-47 [NIV]! The believers devoted themselves to the apostles' : 1) teaching, 2) to fellowship, 3) to the breaking of bread, and 4) to prayer! They did this! Every day! In the temple, and in homes! Wonders, and signs followed! Well, I reckon! They persisted, and they persisted, and they persisted! Individually, and corporately! Need I say more? I think not! I rest my case!  

"Happy Today!"

"Happy Weekend!"

Shalom!

Angela
#EvnGreaterThings2018
#EvenGreaterThings
#TitheThyself
#BibleGateway

*Translations and scriptures are taken from Bible Gateway!

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"

"I am a king and a priest unto thee [Revelation 1:6 KJV]!"

Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Pay! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded 



No comments:

Post a Comment