Thursday, August 30, 2018

Guard your hearts, and minds too


Hello!

As I walk to town, I notice the light coming in through the trees. The light appears to be dancing beside me! How I long to capture that motion on film, or in a photograph! It is dazzling! It gives me joy!

Sometimes it seems as if the issues of life come at us like the speed of light! How fast does light travel? As fast as one can imagine, and some! 

As the light of the world [*Matthew 5:14 NIV], we cannot be hidden. Our light will shine through, no matter where we are, who we are with, what we are doing, or what else is going on around us. In this age, that will be:  plen-ty! I beseech thee; therefore my brethren, "Guard your hearts (and your minds) in Christ Jesus [*Philippians 4:7 NIV]..." 

Everything that we do (or don't do) is determined by what is going on in the heart! *Proverbs 4:21 NIV states "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it." Moreover, *Proverbs 4:23 KJV states "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life..." 

There was a time when I would give folks the benefit of the doubt, un-til! As much as it pains me, I do not do it nearly as much as I used to. Instead, I:  1)  set out to fill my mind with the word of God as often as I can so that I can walk in His Peace, and  2)  "test the spirits!" *Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:  because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God:  Every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God:  and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world [1 John 4:1-4 KJV]!"

It is what it is!      

"Happy Today!"

"Happy Weekend!"

Shalom!

Angela
#EvnGreaterThings2018
#EvenGreaterThings
#GuardYourHearts
#BibleGateway

*Translations, and scriptures are taken from Bible Gateway!

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"

"I am a king and a priest unto thee [Revelation 1:6 KJV]!"

 Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove      

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Pay! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded 



No comments:

Post a Comment