Friday, June 1, 2018

Persevere, persevere, persevere


Hello!

The times call for it!

October 10, 2017. My journal. "You have to have an ironclad will to follow me!"  If I didn't know it then, I know it now!

I was told by a pastor about a year ago that it is easy to serve God! I don't know what planet she came from, but some times it is and some times it isn't! That said, we have hope through Jesus! We have His authority, and His power! We must use them, con-sis-ent-ly!

We are admonished to!

"Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers [1 Timothy 4:16 NIV]..."

I want my relationship with Christ to grow, and I want others to come into relationship with Christ! I want to press in to Him, when it is easy and when it is not easy! I desire all that He has for me!

"Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him [James 1:12 NIV]!"

"As you know, we count as blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job's perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy [James 5:11 NIV]..."

Be encouraged, and be an encourager! When all is said and done, He is worth it!

God bless 'ya!

"Happy Today!"

Shalom!

Angela
#EvenGreaterThings
#TheKingIsComing
#Persevere

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
"I am a king and a priest unto thee..." Revelation 1:6

Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Far Above Rubies 

* Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded





No comments:

Post a Comment